Find and recount to a convincing story in your information
www.office.com/setup: Today, organizations are assembling more information than at any time in recent memory. However, information without a point of view has no significance, and observation without activity has neither rhyme nor reason. The greatest inquiry confronting associations is the manner by which to comprehend everything: how to look at everything to discover significant data that helps recount to an anecdote about clients, item prospects or industry slants that can help drive business.
In the most recent scene of Modern Workplace, Susan Etlinger, industry examiner at the Altimeter Group, and Gabi Steele, information representation researcher at The Washington Post, talks about the difficulties organizations face in transforming information into significant data and the best strategy to start. They talk about key issues, which include:
- Building the correct groups and posing the correct inquiries.
- Characterize a dream and speculation, however, be prepared to rotate dependent on rising information designs.
- Pick the correct vehicle for the right correspondence (intuitive perceptions versus static information illustrations).
- Make information available to more spectators through amazing narrating.
- Use devices that most associations as of now need to accomplish more with existing information.
- You will likewise observe a show of Power BI, Excel and Word works that help improves the representation of information to acquire data.
- The new Office Tap highlight indicates how these representations can be effectively embedded into reports.
- Register and watch the most recent scene of Modern Workplace, “Picture: The Power of Data Storytelling,” for more data.
- The production Find and recount to a convincing story in your information seemed first in the Office Blogs.