How to Install Microsoft Office on Windows
HOW TO INSTALL MICROSOFT OFFICE ON WINDOWS
To Install Microsoft Office on your computer, you need to purchase an office retail card or key from the nearest store, or you can simply connect to official Microsoft website and buy it. After Purchasing the Key follow the following steps
- Go online and open your browser.
- All browsers will work. Recommended (Google Chrome).
- Enter www.office.com/setup in your address bar and press Enter.
- A page with two options will open (Sign in/Create a new Account).
- If you already have a Microsoft account, simply sign in to your account.
- If you do not have an account, create a new account.
- You can also create your account with your existing email address.
- Once you have done all this, you will see your account page where all your account information will be displayed.
- In the section of your account you will see an area where you must enter your product key.
- Enter your 25-digit product key in five boxes, each field can contain 5 digits and hit next.
- Now, The installation option will appear on your screen. Click Install.
- After clicking on the install button, an installation file called OfficeSetup.exe will be downloaded into your browser.
- Once the file is downloaded, there will be two options (open and save).
- Click on Open.
- When Officesetup.exe is opened, office will start downloading the system files from the Microsoft server over the Internet.
- The size of these files is approx. 1-2 GB.
- The download time will depend on the speed of your Internet connection.
- Once the download is complete, you will start installing Office on your computer.
- Follow the instructions that are displayed in the application.
- Click on each permit that you may request.
- When everything goes smoothly, the Office settings will be completed and you will see Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, Outlook, OneNote, OneDrive Etc., open any of them.
- Once you open the application, you will see the Activate button at the top of the workplace.
- Click on the Activate button.
- If you have already logged in, your product will be activated. otherwise, you must log in first.